IN HOUSE BOARD AND TRAIN PROGRAMS
“Working with your dog to help you help you move forward with their training”
Our board and train programs are designed for those who
- have limited time and would like to fast track their dog training or
- need assistance with implementing the foundation training for their pup/dog or
- have specific behavioural issues that they’d like help with.
In relation to behavioural issues our most common board and train package incorporates behavioural modification training as well as obedience training – working on teaching the dog how to control their emotions as well as being better behaved in the home and society.
In house board and train programs include:
- initial phone consultation and assessment
- all food and boarding
- regular training sessions daily
- free time to walk, play or swim daily
- a video compilation of your dogs progress
- individualised training program and
- handover consultation (2 – 3 hours on pick up of dog)
The handover consultation is vital! Having worked with the dog to gain the skillset to move forward its imperative that the handler is given a program that they understand and the ability to move forward and continue training their dog.
- Two follow up sessions (at our training facility) – (if required)
- Phone and email support
- in-house within our home;
- spaces are limited;
- advanced bookings essential.
For further information please contact us here.